Engineers offering services to the public in Guam must be licensed by the Guam Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, Architects and Land Surveyors (Guam-PEALS). Their web site offers a quick way to verify that an individual engineer or engineering firm is licensed. Click here

In order to be licensed as a Professional Engineer in Guam or any other state, an Engineer must graduate with a bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited college or university, pass the Fundamentals of Engineer examination, have for or more years of experience as an Engineers, and then pass a second discipline-specific examination.Information about applying for a license can be found here.

GSPE members adhere to the NSPE Code of Ethics. In addition, PEs are also held to the Guam's rules of Professional Conduct which can be found here.